Our mission is to provide your child with an active, enjoyable and safe program dedicated to nurturing an environmental ethic and respect for nature.
Qualified staff with a ratio of 1:10 (instructors to children) to a maximum of 30 campers, ages 6 – 11, will conduct sessions with a different environmental theme each week and will include fun activities, crafts and outdoor adventures. A daily swim in our supervised pool will help cool the campers and add to the fun.
It is the goal of the staff to provide children with an enjoyable and safe program. Parents can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Children should be at least 6 years of age as of January 1st, 2017. (5 year olds with kindergarten experience accepted subject to approval)
- Do not cause your child undue worry. Be sure to drop off and pick up your child at the designated times.
- For your child's comfort and protection, no open toed shoes. Be sure to include hats, sunscreen and extra beverages in their backpack.
- All camps continue to operate during inclement weather. Please dress your child accordingly.
- For your child's well being, make sure staff is aware of any allergies or medications.
- Make sure our staff is informed of any family or behavioural concerns. Our staff will make every effort to accommodate your child's needs; however we reserve the right to withdraw your child from the program should their behaviour cause harm to themselves, other participants, staff or property.
Registration forms can be found at http://www.fabnaturecamp.weebly.com.
Registration forms will also be available 24/7 at the drop box at the Frontenac Arch Biosphere office, 19 Reynolds Rd, Lansdowne (Northeast corner of Reynolds Road and the Thousand Islands Parkway.)