Skip to main content

Harvey J. Kendall

Trail Information

The Harvey J Kendall was built at Marine City, Michigan in 1892.  Originally built as a team barge she was converted in 1917 to a self loading bulk freighter.  In 1932 the Kendall was abandoned.

Difficulties

Novice

Directions

In Button Bay on the south east side of Wolfe Island

Depth 20 ft (6.1 m)