The Frontenac was built by Calvin's son in 1900 at their shipyard on Garden Island, specifically for towing rafts. In the early 1900's rafts became fewer and fewer, and the company went out of business at the outset of the First World War. In 1912, the Frontenac was sold to the Donnelly Salvage and Wrecking Company, who owned and worked her up to the spring of 1929. In the spring of 1929, the Frontenac was purchased by the Sin-Mac Lines. Upon returning from a job the Frontenac was taking on water and sank.
Pigeon Island, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Depth 115 ft (35.1 m)