A British Warship launch in April 1814 carried 56 cannon. Renamed HMS Kingston in Dec. 1814. Involved in the War of 1812. Sank in the bay and abandoned after years of inactivity. The site was named a National Historic Site of Canada in 2017.
Deadmans Bay east of Fort Henry, Kingston, Ontario
300 feet from shore opposite Cartright Point
Depth: 25' (7.6 m)