23 Ontario Street
Kingston ON K7L 2Y2
Built in 1949 and officially opened in 1973, the Pump House was restored by the Frontenac Society of Model Engineers as their centennial gift to the City of Kingston. When restoration began the building reminded one of an abandoned junk yard. Today it provides an opportunity to see how machines were powered during the Victorian and Edwardian eras.