Climate change is any significant long-term change in the expected patterns of average weather of a region (or the whole Earth) over a significant period of time. Climate change is about abnormal variations to the climate, and the effects of these variations on other parts of the Earth.
Learn more about the climate of the Frontenac Arch Biosphere in the articles and sites below:
- United Nations
- Environmental Commissioner of Ontario
- The Frontenac Arch Biosphere, Near perfect Weather and Climate? - by Phil Chadwick, January 2012
- Climate Change at Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve: Preliminary Results - by Adam French, Climate Lab @ University of Toronto, August 28 2010
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation in the Cataraqui Region - Delegate Package, Climate Change Adaptation Workshop, Kingston
- Prepare Yourself for Climage Change, Nobel Winner Warns - by Nick Gardiner, Brockville Recorder & Times, March 2011